Friday, April 3, 2009

Lack of Updates = Yes

Obviously I've not updated in some time, which is mainly due to the lack of real progress and such. However, since I actually do have followers and such, and I need to have something going, I'll do another update into the character side of things.

The character thing is something I've been grappling with for some time. I'm not sure if I want to make the default character list only four or have eight characters instead. I believe I'm probably going to go with eight, so here are the other four (tentative) members of the main group starting in Shades of Resonance.

Photobucket
Myleena
I don't know much about her character yet. I know she's a very skilled fighter, and I think she's a bit aloof.

Photobucket
Mira
She's part elf, one of the descendants of the elves that used to live in the forests of the west.

Photobucket
Cid
Named for the reoccurring Final Fantasy character name, he's an overall amiable character, liked by everyone.

Photobucket
Vardar
A bit of an unconventional cleric, he's powerful physically and skillful with magic.


So those are the remaining characters for Shades of Resonance. If I can't get around to posting some actual progress, the next update will likely be about the characters of Prominence of Aeons, as they are a different set.

1 comment:

  1. all of the characters look really unique. like i like how none of them are really the same, which is what i hate about some games out today. I really like zuzu. Shes my fav :D

    ReplyDelete